Some of the methods are easy to use; however, when it comes to the main part of it, it can take a while, like several years to get the hang of it. Learning Feng Shui is not as easy as people may think it to be.
For this type of setting, you should always start from the beginning with the basics, then move your way up. It makes it easy for you and others to follow along. Then you can make gradual steps to the advances phases of Feng Shui. To get you started, here are some things that you can implement:
- Air and light of good quality – You should have this in your home in order to master the Feng Shui principles. You can benefit from having good Chi when you incorporate both of them.
In order to operate this principle, it’s a good idea to allow natural light into your home. The windows should be open on a frequent basis. If you’re a plant lover, invest in some air purifying plants for Feng Shui.
- Ba-Gua – Use the compass to activate the energy map in your home. When you connect with your Ba-Gua, you will find out which areas or rooms in your home are connected with the Feng Shui concept.
- Get rid of clutter – You should discard everything that doesn’t mean anything to you or reminds you of bad events or feelings in your life. If you have a lot of clutter, all of it can’t be removed overnight.
After it’s done, you will feel like a heavy burden has been removed from your shoulders. This is a very important thing to do because you will have a release. It will also be easier for you to move to the next phase.
- Five Elements – Get familiar with the five elements of Feng Shui. For certain areas, some elements will need to be stronger. This depends on what you’re trying to attract in your life. It also depends on what area of your home you’re looking to implement Feng Shui.
- Birth Element – Wood and Fire are considered elements and along with that you will need a color to correspond with the elements. In addition to that, you will need to incorporate shapes to match the element and color for Feng Shui.